Sr. Business Analyst
- During the requirements phase of a project, works with business stakeholders to understand system functionality & requirements.
- Derive technical specifications from functional requirements for development teams.
- Coordinate with developers to assure that there is a clear understanding of all functional requirements.
- During the development phase, serve as a liaison between development and business customers to help resolve conflicting design/functional requirements.
- Track resources and accountability to ensure timely completion of project deliverables.
- Manage project milestones, risks, and deadlines and provide necessary level of visibility to stakeholders.
- Articulate and able to effectively communicate both verbally and through writing.
- An undergraduate degree (BA/BS) in a technical field (computer science or comparable experience).
- Experience in the analysis, design, and implementation of software solutions, systems, or products.
- Good understanding of data modeling, workflow modeling, and use case development.
- Good understanding of relational databases, such as SQL and Access.
- Ability to handle several projects at any given stage.
- Motivation to be a self-starter to meet the needs of customers.
- Excellent foundation of programming concepts and methods.
- Demonstrated understanding of both development and QA processes.
- Ability to understand complex business problems and translate into appropriate technical solutions.
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications as well as assist in envisioning scope of projects.
- Ability to meet and manage to project deadlines, escalate issues, and drive projects through to completion.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Business Development Manager
Do you consider yourself a ROCK STAR when it comes to driving revenue for your clients? Are you known for “spinning straw into gold” – closing a cold deal by understanding, planning, and strategizing? Would you like to be a part of a HYPER GROWTH company?
alligatortek is looking for a Business Development Manager who has a passion for technology and strong relationship building skills. Our company is a nationwide leader in developing software applications to fuel growth. Over the last 24 years, we have helped our clients to gain market share and expand their businesses by developing desktop applications and building web browser-based solutions.
You must have prior success selling high-end custom technical solutions to top executives at medium and large size companies. You pride yourself in being a true HUNTER and have proven success identifying, pursuing and consultatively selling opportunities where you can drive topline revenue to the organization over an extended complex sales cycle. Your listening and relationship skills help the client discover software applications that remove bottlenecks that limit their growth. By helping our clients excel, you can achieve the highest levels of success as part of a team of A-players. Knowledge of software and consultative selling will be helpful. Light travel is required (10-20%).
- Fill and manage the pipeline, deliver revenue, find new business and maintain/grow existing accounts.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that requirements are met.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects.
- Possess a strong understanding of our services, our competition in the industry and positioning.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- Prior success in significantly increasing revenue in a highly competitive market.
- Prior income of at least $125K in a variable compensation plan.
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic, be a team player, and work well under pressure and in challenging situations.
- Direct client interaction experience is required.
- Excellent communication and computer skills, consultative selling skills.
- Understanding of general software concepts is a plus.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
our company vision – software to fuel business growth
Join alligatortek in our purpose to innovate and implement technology solutions that help our clients achieve their potential. We recognize and reward top performance, and provide opportunities for growth in a fun and energetic work environment.