Panelists (highlighted below) will identify key business decisions that led to success.
- Jon Morris - Self-funded Rise Interactive with $10,000. Now a multi-million dollar company with over 100 employees.
- Darren Guiccione - His mobile app, Keeper, has been downloaded or preloaded more than 100 million times.
- Eileen Murphy - Named one of Chicago's "Tech 50" by Crain's Chicago Business.
- Ken Coats - Founded one of the Inc. 500 Top 5 Fastest Growing Security Companies in America.
- Sid Bala - 20+ year technology veteran with leadership roles at the Economic Club of Chicago and the Entrepreneurs' Organization Chicago.
- Leslie Vickrey (moderator) - Co-founded ARA, one of the largest female-focused IT organizations in Chicago.
This event will take place next Wednesday, February 18 at the Maggiano’s in Old Orchard from 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM. More information can be found on the registration page, reserve your spot today!